Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Someone A Nigger + Throwing|Hitting Things

Go down

Calling Someone A Nigger + Throwing|Hitting Things Empty Calling Someone A Nigger + Throwing|Hitting Things

Post  Christina Barrett Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Which comes first, the chicken or the egg?

So I figured that annoying someone can refer to their physical problems in face of deficiency and conflict from outside forces that don't have reckoning. I accidentally said I was being annoyed again because of something different because it happened again. I just know that things will be like this when people think there is another reason. They decide it's time to let lose, and generally it's a point of interest. You just have to wait for something to click. I keep finding out from mistakes because already things aren't right. I'm not getting more blackheads, but people are still uncomfortable about me just in my room and online. I don't get saying someone annoys you on purpose. I just mean something annoys me but not a gay deal. It annoys me that it's annoying. It annoys me more I couldn't think of another word in a second. I said so in my blog. It's not the biggest main cause.

So how does that make sense first I say someone's niggering me with someone else. I don't say you're a nigger I say nigger person. But, that doesn't really fit in every situation, so how can you make an exception like that?

So hitting the wall makes sense but not at a certain time. I should forget about this. Can you justify my not being able to think of another word in a small amount of time?

Christina Barrett
Admin

http://www.christinabarrett.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum